BBNaija Fans Escape Being Burnt As Room Catches Fire While Watching Show

Just when you thought you’d seen it all! According to reports, a room has been completely razed by fire while occupants were watching Big Brother Naija in their sitting room in Kubwa, Abuja.
For some Nigerians, when the fourth season of Big Brother Naija premiered, their response was total indifference. For some, it was the beginning of a new obsession. But to its loyal fanbase, it was the continuation of an addiction. It might have been so for this set of people who were watching the show to the point they didn’t realise their house was on fire.