This happened in a village called Igogoro in Enugu Ezike, Enugu State.
today is the saddest day i have ever experienced in my life. My brothers why did you choose to leave us in this way?. According to the information that reached me, there was one Hausa man that was called to draw off the unnecessary dirty water from that soak away pit you’re seen through pipe but he ignorantly took the generator inside the pit. So when the smoke from the generator was too much, there was no way for him to get out of the pit, when the smoke now got people’s attention, they now called these able young guys to rescue the hausa man. when the first person entered he was unable to get out too, the second person entered in rescue of the first but he could come out, that was how all of them followed each other in rescue of each other till all of them died. These is more than a mystery and tragedy to me.
May their gentle souls rest in the bosom of the Lord.
One is from Igogoro
Six are from Amachalla
One is the hausa man